.

Electrical Fire at Valley Presbyterian Monday

Small fire causes minor damage to church's bathroom.

A small electrical fire ignited at on West Whisconier Road Monday afternoon around 3:30 p.m. after a fan in one of the bathrooms malfunctioned. Volunteer firefighters were on the scene quickly and were able to douse the flames with minimal damage to the church.

According to Fire Chief David Martone, no one was in the church at the time of the fire and damage was restricted to the bathroom. Emergency responders were able to clear the fire in less than 30 minutes and the damage to the bathroom was minimal, Martone said.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »