Invitation to Apply to Exhibit at Fine Arts Fair
5th Annual Art at the Mill
July 27, 2013
Richfield Historical Park
Richfield, WI - Washington
This fine arts and plein air fair is held in a beautiful, natural wooded setting with a bubbling stream. The park contains an historic grist mill and other log/frame buildings as well as a view of Holy Hill. The excellent quality of the works of our exhibiting artists and tours of these buildings are two great incentives for visitors to attend this fair.
The amenities of this fine arts and plein air fair are:
- ample space between booths
- discounted booth fee $50 (before 6/20/2013); $60 after that date
- low jury fee - $10
- free coffee/pastries during setup
- help during setup/takedown if requested
- discount on food
- booth reliever
- tickets for historic buildings tour
- fliers available for advertising
The number of jewelry exhibitors will be limited this year and will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Guidelines and Application Form can be found on our website.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.