Today is Monday, March 26, the 86th day of the year.
Monday: Sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a north wind between 15 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
Monday Night: Clear, with a low around 19. North wind between 8 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
Events & Reminders
- The Housatonic Valley Rotary Club has their monthly meeitng tonight at 6 p.m. at . .
- The is hosting an informal, nondenomenational discussion of Spirituality at the End of Life for caregivers. .
- Open basketball tonight in the (BHS) gym starting at 7:30 p.m. Price is $5 at the door or $60 for a season pass. .
Today in History
- 1830: The Book of Mormon is published in Palmyra, New York.
- 1982: A groundbreaking ceremony for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial is held in Washington, D.C.
- 1999: A jury in Michigan finds Dr. Jack Kevorkian guilty of second-degree murder for administering a lethal injection to a terminally ill man.
Weather information taken from the National Weather Service. Today in History compiled from Wikipedia and other sources.